osteopath chingford

The practice is the oldest established in Chingford. In 1959 Charles “Mac” McGuiness started the practice in Wellington Avenue E.4. It was taken over by David Gale in 1974 and by the current principle Anthony Agius in 1984.

Anthony moved the practice in 1999 to The Ridgeway Surgery and set up a satellite surgery at the Park House Medical Centre in Highams Park.

In 2010 Due to the need for more space Anthony moved the practice to purpose built premises nearby. Although he was sad to leave his friends at the G.P.s surgery he felt it best to expand the practice and gain more space.

Another Osteopath was recruited as well as a Chiropodist and several other therapists.

The New practice is located at
58 Sewardstone Road,
Chingford,
London E4 7PR
0208 529 6677

Anthony also practices from:
Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
(formerly Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital)
60 Great Ormond St
London WC1N 3HR